What to do if…My Child Needs Help and to Talk to Someone

The following websites can give you advice on keeping young people safe in a variety of different situations:

Relate – a Children & Young People’s counselling service.  A relate counsellor is independent from school and home life and provides counselling for children and young people with issues as far apart as depression and mental health to issues with parents or people at school.  Visit https://www.relate.org.uk/what-we-do/counselling-services/young-peoples-counselling

Kooth – is an online counselling and emotional well-being platform for children and young people, accessible through mobile, tablet and desktop and free at the point of use. Visit https://www.kooth.com/